What is a Certification Process?
Cartography, an Essential Element in the Certification Process
We and our service providers may collect this information using “cookies,” which are small text files that the Site saves on your computer using your web browser and accesses when you return, or similar technologies. You can read more and adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then.
These cookies are used to:
• remember your cookie permission settings
• allow you to visualize YouTube videos when requested
• validate humans for request forms sent
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics services and cookies to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is anonymised.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
• The website from which you visited us from
• The parts of our site you visit
• The date and duration of your visit
• Your anonymised IP address
• Information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit
• And more in accordance to GRDP
We process and analyse the usage data mentioned above with Matomo Analytics for statistical purposes only, with the goal to improve our website and identify and stop any misuse of the website.